JUST IN TIME FOR THE HOLIDAYS! Rare opportunity to own a spacious, top floor, 2 level end unit with 2 Master Suites that backs to trees. This lovely home includes a covered 8x8 porch overlooking the trees, as well as an updated, eat-in kitchen with granite countertops and gas cooking, separate dining area, a gas fireplace, recessed lighting, hardwood floors in the foyer, laundry on the upper level, and 2 large bedrooms with walk-in closets and their own full bathrooms with tubs/showers. Vaulted ceilings really help open up the bedrooms, and the large windows throughout the home bring in lots of natural light on both levels. In addition to the many wonderful features, the home is conveniently located for accessing the community pool, visiting local shops, restaurants, and parks, attending schools, and using major commuter routes. The location is also ideal for commuting to Fort Belvoir (~5 miles), Pentagon (~16 miles), and Quantico (~14 miles). More photos will be available shortly. Contact Gary Garrison (703-772-9690) for more information or to schedule a viewing.
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
1,260 sq. ft
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Foyer
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Double Pane
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Marble.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space, Unassigned.
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Common Grounds, Exercise Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS