**Open House Friday 4-6PM** **Open House Saturday 1-3PM****Open House Sunday 1-3PM** Welcome home to this light filled detached home in highly desirable Inlet Cove subdivision, just minutes from Fort Belvoir and the Fairfax County Parkway. Located on a private cul de sac for easy and quiet access, this home is turnkey and boasts over 4,000 square feet of finished living space on three levels. The main level with its oversized windows, is flooded with natural light throughout. It features gleaming hardwood floors, recessed lighting, and French doors that lead to a spacious deck from the open plan kitchen. The dining room features crown molding and chair rails, and leads through the butlers pantry to the kitchen. The grand kitchen with its large island, stainless steel appliance, and 42 inch cherry cabinets open to the welcoming family room with its cozy fireplace and built in speakers. There is an additional room on the main level that would serve as a perfect library or home office. The second floor features four large bedrooms, three of which boast walk in closets. The primary bedroom is adorned by a tray ceiling and a beautifully appointed primary bathroom which features heated floors, an oversized soaking tub, and a walk in shower, as well as a separate lavatory. Don't miss the double walk in closet in the primary bedroom! The location of the laundry room on the upper level provide easy access to the appliances. The lowest level of the home features a large recreation room that could be used as a play area or another family room with a second fireplace. The second set of walk out French doors provide direct easy access to this level. Adjacent to the recreation room, there is a separate room that could be used as an office or guest room with its own private bathroom. The home provides ample storage throughout, both in the utility room, as well as in the two car garage. Don't miss out - schedule your showing today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
4,085 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Library, Utility Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Intercom System, Microwave, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Wall Oven, Appliance Center, Air Cleaner, Energy Star, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Walkout
- Double Pane, Screened
- 2. Gas Burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, Open Floor Plan, Attic Storage, Air Filter, Breakfast Area, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish. Corner, No Thru Street.
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground, Community Center, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price