Wonderful and spacious end unit townhome backs to trees, and is situated within the peaceful lake community of Glenwood Manor, in sought after West Springfield location. Expansive and inviting living room has ample sized windows, handsome luxury flooring, built-in's, and view into the elegant dining area and kitchen. Generously sized dining space is open to the beautifully remodeled kitchen with stunning quartz countertops, sleek breakfast bar, pantry, newer appliances, and an abundance of pristine white cabinetry. Sliding glass doors from dining and kitchen lead to the fantastic deck, with nature as its backdrop. The perfect setting for your morning coffee or evening grilling! Main level also has a charming half bath. Upstairs you'll find three delightful bedrooms, a graceful hall full bath with tub/shower, and a relaxing primary bedroom with a lovely primary bath, a large walk-in closet, and serene tree views. The finished lower level has a 4th bedroom or recreation/family room (your choice!), with plush carpet and a cozy wood burning fireplace, a half bath, large storage room, and an office/den which walks out to the covered deck/porch, and yard. Fenced in rear yard has charming patio and storage shed. Replacement windows throughout, newer roof attic fan, and oversized gutters and downspouts; and newer high end Trane HVAC system. Just move right in! Across street from Huntsman Lake for canoeing or kayaking; and situated in fabulous West Springfield location, close to parks, schools, shops, restaurants, Metro, VRE, Fort Belvoir, DC, The Pentagon and more!
2 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Brick, Vinyl Siding
1,710 sq. ft
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Attic
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Exhaust Fan/Hood, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Dishwasher
- Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Double Pane, Casement, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Mantle, Brick.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Reserved, Assigned Parking Space.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Body of Water
- Huntsman Lake
- Rear, Privacy Fence, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Fishing. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Common Grounds, Lake, Tot Lots/Playground, Volleyball Courts
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price