Tucked away on quiet cul-de-sac*Awesome floor plan*Remodeled and updated*Foyer entry with 1/2 bath*Spacious eat-in kitchen with granite counters, brand new appliances, tile floor*Family room off kitchen with wood-burning fireplace and sliding door to deck overlooking level yard*Formal living and dining rooms*Gorgeous hardwood floors on main level*Generous-sized bedrooms*Primary bedroom with wall of closets and full bath*Expansive rec room on lower level plus extra-large storage/laundry room*1-car garage*Newer HVAC and HWH*Minutes to Metro, buses, shopping, eateries and major routes
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
Brick, Vinyl Siding
2,240 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable TV, Underground
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage
- Hookups in Basement
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Full, Partially Finished, Workshop
- Double Pane, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac, No Thru Street.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price