Move-in ready! This gorgeous rambler is sited on large, quiet cul-de-sac lot*Modified Prince model with stunning family room addition*Expansive eat-in kitchen with additional cabinets and counters*Family room off kitchen with cathedral ceiling and doors to deck*Spacious living and dining rooms*Three bedrooms up plus two full, remodeled bathrooms*Hardwood floors*Lower level boasts large, light and bright walkout rec room with built-ins, bedroom #4, full bath and laundry/storage room*Enjoy year-round entertaining and relaxing around the beautiful pool, decking, built-in BBQ grill and custom stone fireplace*HWH ('20), roof ('12), HVAC ('10)*Close to shopping, restaurants and major routes*Less than 4 miles to Fran/Spfld Metro
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Brick, Vinyl Siding
1,884 sq. ft
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Walkout, Workshop
- Casement, Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Vinyl Frame
- 2. Stone.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Combination Living/dining Room, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Grill - Outdoors. Cul-De-Sac.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price