This is an "AS IS" estate sale*Nice-sized rambler with finished basement on level 1/3+ acre lot in prime, close-in location*Home is in very good condition*Living room with raised hearth wood-burning fireplace*Separate dining room*Updated kitchen*Family room addition off kitchen*Three main level bedrooms*Hardwoods under carpet*Spacious rec room with bar and 2nd fireplace*Separate den, office, laundry room and full bath on lower level*Large, detached 2-car garage/workshop (30x22) plus extra-long driveway with carport*Minutes to Kingstowne, shopping and major routes*Less than two miles to Van Dorn Metro
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
1,931 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Partial
- Bay Window(s)
- 2. Brick, Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price