Welcome Home! UNIQUE TWO MASTER BEDROOM SUITES. Luxury and location prove to be an unbeatable combination in this rare-to-find 5 BR, 4.5 BA, 2-car garage colonial built by Stanley Martin Homes on a corner lot and private cul-de-sac. Located only 9 miles from downtown Washington DC, close to all conveniences for work, school, and home. Enter this stunning brick-front colonial to enjoy the many âextrasâ and see the gentle care provided to the home. You will find polished oak hardwood floors, high ceilings, and crown molding, as well as fresh paint and carpet throughout the home. The foyer opens to an exquisite executive-level office on your right with a custom-designed built-in desk and bookcases, and on your left an extra-large dining room that comfortably seats 10. Get cozy by the fireplace and make memories in the spacious family room including a built-in entertainment center where youâll relax and enjoy the overhead surround sound system installed throughout the home. The gourmet kitchen is the main gathering place with a large island, cooktop, granite countertops, 42â cherry cabinets, a double oven, and a top-of-the-line G.E. Profile appliance package. There is both counter seating and a breakfast area with glass doors leading to the expansive Trex deck extending the entire width of your home. Enjoy outdoor entertaining at its best under the shade of a mahogany wood corner pergola and beautiful landscaping. The upper level includes 2 master bedrooms and bathrooms, 2 additional bedrooms with a Jack & Jill bathroom, and a laundry center with a washer and dryer. The oversized master bedroom suite includes 2 walk-in closets, double vanities in the bathroom, a large Jacuzzi soaking tub, a separate toilet room with linen closet, and a newly installed Kholer Luxury Shower. Walk-in closets are in every bedroom. The lower level features more living space in an expansive fully finished walkout basement including an oversized recreation/game room, a 5th bedroom with a 4th full bathroom, and an added bonus flex room. Watch videos or listen to music with the integrated Sony CD/DVD system. There is generous storage space throughout the home including additional space in the utility room. This home is the perfect location for any commuter, just inside the beltway. Steps away from Bailey's Crossroads, close to Pentagon City shopping, restaurants and so much more. Everything has been done to make this home move-in ready immediately. Please see upgrade improvements under MLS documents. Come and see, fall in love and make an offer. From top to bottom, everything is ready to welcome you home. Schedule your appointment and see for yourself!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
4,072 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electric service available, Cable TV, Natural Gas, Telephone
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Storage, Exercise Room, Foyer, Office, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Air Cleaner, Energy Star Appliance(S), Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Laundry Hookup, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Walkout Stairs, Partial, Entrance Outside, Heated
- 1. Insert, Mantle, Stone.
- TV Entry System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Breakfast Area, Wood Floors, Built-Ins, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Attic Storage, Open Floor Plan, Tray, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Lighted, Private, Public.
- Deck, Porch, Roof Deck, Screened-in
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Satellite Dish, Landscaped, Atrium. Corner, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price