If location and refinement matterâwelcome home to this prestigious Walnut Hill Estate! Sited on a large lot, on a quiet cul-de-sac, but still accessible to beltway and nearby abundant shopping, youâll forget youâre in the heart of bustling NoVa. Itâs your own woodsy retreat, with room to breathe.***This estate includes almost a quarter acre lot, with 4,650 square feet of bright, open, living space. Large rooms and easy flow are the perfect recipe for entertaining, WFH, and just living.***4 BR/3.5BA home features massive primary suite, and large mostly finished lower level with room for additional suite, play or work options.***Enter main level via stunning two story foyer with show-stopping circular stairs, and gleaming hardwood floors throughout. Classic floor plan facilitates easy flow throughout main level spaces, including to family room with gas fireplace, and enormous deck nestled in the trees. Eat-in kitchen is perfect for busy lives, and includes gas cooktop, pantry, and large breakfast area. Powder roomâof course! Easy access to garage and laundry too.***The elegance continues upstairs, with spacious bedrooms and more hardwood floors. Primary suite is palatial, with two walk-in closets, and one more closet for good measure! En-suite bath with oversized soaking tub, separate shower and large dual sink vanity adds serenity to hectic lives.***Lower level=OPTIONS! HUGE space for living, entertaining, working from home, storageâand more! Full bath on lower level means perfect for additional suite if desired. Dark room, dog washing stationâor your choice, adjacent to massive workspace/storage area. Room for wine cellar too.***Listing agent related to owner.***Come see!!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Brick Veneer, Vinyl Siding
4,650 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Walnut Hill Estates
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Workshop, Darkroom, Breakfast Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Range/Oven Built-in, Central Vacuum, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Appliance Center, Washer, Electric Dryer
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Full, Walkout, Entrance Outside, Full Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl, Brick Trim/Veneer
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Trees. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price