With plenty of space for gatherings, the Waterford gives you the opportunity to spend a long weekend with friends and family, as well as moments of respite. Starting at 3,435 square feet, this Americana farmhouse-style model boasts a main level with must-have features, including a private den, dining room, and library! The gourmet kitchen, anchored by a stunning oversized kitchen island, enjoys an unobstructed view into the great room and cafe-style dining area. On the 2nd level, you'll find an opulent owner's suite, with two large walk-in closets and a spa-like bathroom, complete with a deluxe soaking tub! Boasting three additional bedrooms, each comes with its own private bath and walk-in closet. Need just a bit more space? Customize this model by adding a fifth bedroom (and private bath) to the first level. Preconstruction Pricing going on now, call for a VIP Appointment.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,628 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Dream Finders Homes
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliance(S), Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Unfinished Basement, Walkout, Walkout Stairs
- Low-Emittance , Screened, Vinyl Frame
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs - Open Common Area, Backs To Trees, Partly Wooded, Pond, Private.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Pier/Dock, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price