This home is a must-see! This magnificent colonial home in Lake Ridge is an absolute treasure that features 4 beds and 2.5 baths across 1,824 total finished SF. The ownerâs attention to detail is reflected in the well-maintained feel and tasteful selection of finishes throughout, many done recently. Pull up curbside to a gorgeous, timeless exterior facade which creates a warm and welcoming feel as you enter. The home follows an inviting and graceful floor plan that accommodates both a formal and casual lifestyle. On the first floor, you will find a living room, separate formal dining room, a family room which centers around a cozy wood-burning fireplace and an updated gourmet kitchen. Up the stairs to the second level, you will find a master bedroom with plenty of closet space and an updated master bath, laundry room and 3 large bedrooms with full bath. Welcome to your outdoor oasis - 2 tiered deck perfect for entertaining guests and a fenced yard for pets to run around or kids to play. Parking is easy with an attached 2 car garage and a large driveway. Home is in a quiet neighborhood with exercise trails, a community pool, a boat ramp, community center, playgrounds, and tennis courts. There is also a Golf Course with Memberships and putting greens. Easy access to local services including Potomac Mills Mall, Ikea and Wegmans. Easy Commute to Fort Belvoir, Quantico, Crystal City, Pentagon by 95, Rte. 1.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Public Septic System, Public Sewer
1,824 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone, Underground
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Washer, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- 1. Brick, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Multiple Phone Lines
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Bike Trail, Club House, Community Center, Golf Course Membership Available, Lake, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price